Earlier this month, Xiaomi launched its Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro Plus 5G in India. At Amazon and Mi Store, the device will be available for sale starting on 15th March. If you acquired this device and don’t know how to root it, check below for all methods on how to root Redmi Note 11 Pro and Pro Plus 5G easily.
There is no doubt that this device has incredible durability and good battery life. The device is powered by a 60W Turbocharger out of the box, which charges it within 50 minutes. Read more Xiaomi Latest Hidden Tips & Tricks For Your Devices
What is Root?
By rooting a phone, you are able to make changes to it with various tools and modules. Additionally, you can root your system to gain full access to its administrative functions and commands. Also, you can eliminate the bloatware and system apps from your phones with rooting.
- Rooting will may void your phone warranty
- Also, block upcoming OTA updates
Check before root Redmi Note 11 Pro and Pro Plus 5G
Before you begin rooting your device, please review the instructions and things to do
- Full Backup your device before doing any steps.
- Device charge at least 50% and more.
- Unlocked Bootloader
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources
Here are the top 5 ways you can root your device quickly!
Top 5 methods to root Redmi Note 11 Pro and Pro Plus 5G
- VRoot (PC)
- Install KingRoot Apk on your phone
- Open this app in your device
- The system will start rooting shortly after you click the start button.
- Once everything is completed, a Success Message will pop up.
- Yup! Now you have root access on your device
- Get and install FramaRoot apk
- Then click on root and choose the exploit suitable for your device. (Verify one by one if you are not sure if the exploit works on your device.)
- Rooting will begin on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus.
- After selecting SuperSU, install it.
- You will be installing software called SuperSU on your android phone to manage the permissions of different root apps
- Your phone is now rooted!
3) Baidu Root
- Install Baidu Root
- Click “Get Root Access”.
- If the procedure was successful, the app will notify you
- Install the IRoot Apk on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus
- and tap on the Root option
- The rooting process will begin
- You’re done, Rooted is done.
5) VRoot (PC)
- To download VRoot Apk, click here
- and open the APK file
- After your device is detected, tap on the Root button
- After rooting is complete, you will need to restart the device. Your phone will then install some applications. No matter how long you use them, you can always uninstall them if you don’t want to use them anymore
It is very important that you read this note carefully before modifying your device. It might be problematic if human errors are made in the rooting process. So We’re at TechRushi.com won’t be responsible.
How to unroot Redmi Note 11 Pro and Pro Plus 5G?
- Install and open the SuperSU App on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus
- Click on Settings
- The Full Unroot option can be found by scrolling down
- The unroot process can now be continued by tapping
- You will be prompted to unroot your phone
- Once unrooted, Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus will restart by itself, and all unwanted apps along with SuperSU will be removed.
All right, guys. Hopefully, you’ve been able to root your Redmi Note 11 Pro or Pro+ with this guide. Should you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below.