The new 2022 iPhone 14 lineup comes with Action Mode Lower Light to shoot ultra-smooth and stabilized videos in low light.
Action Mode can help you capture videos while walking, running, cycling, and Stable shots. The output shots are the same as any expensive 3-axis gimbal. Most users buy iPhone 14 series phones for the Action mode and car crash detection features.
Related: How to Free Up Space on iPhone 14?
What is Action Mode Lower Light?
The latest iPhone 14 series phone comes with Action Mode, which helps to shoot ultra-stable video. With the help of the large camera sensor, the iPhone cropped out the entire footage and stabilizes your video. This helps during the day but what in low light? This time uses the Action Mode Lower light.
Action Mode Low Light works the same as Action Mode at night or very low light. iPhone automatically detects low light and shoots your stable video with less noise grain.
How to Enable Action Mode Lower Light on iPhone
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Go to the Camera and tap on the Record Video Options.
- Enable toggle for Action Mode Lower Light.
How to use Action Mode Lower Light on iPhone 14
First, follow the steps above and enable Action Mode for Low Light, then check out the steps below.
- Open the iPhone Camera app and select Video at the bottom of the camera screen.
- After that, just swipe up from the bottom or Tap on the (^) icon at the top of your screen.
- Now enable the Action Mode icon at the bottom right corner.
- Click on “On” option.
Finally, your Action Mode is turned on and you can use it to shoot still videos. Action Mode Lower Light is only used in extremely low light conditions and you don’t need to activate these features manually. iPhone automatically detects low light and displays a “More Light Required” pop-up. Which means low light mode is activated.
How to turn off Action Mode Lower Light
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to Camera.
- Tap on the Record Video options.
- Now turn off toggle for Action Mode Lower Light.
We hope this guide will be useful for you and help you shoot steady videos at night. If you face any problems, leave your comments below.