After MIUI 11, the Xiaomi Theme store does not support more MTZ themes on their platform. However, you can follow today’s tricks and Apply Permanent MTZ MIUI Themes on any Xiaomi phone. This method is 100% secure and works on each and every Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO Phone which runs on MIUI 12 or MIUI 13.
How to Apply Permanent MTZ MIUI Themes
Before starting all the steps you need to download and install three main files on your Xiaomi device. 1) Solid Explorer File Manager 2) App Cloner 3) Mi Theme Store (New Update)
- Open the App Cloner application and allow all the necessary permission.
- Click on APK Files and tap on the (+) Plus symbol.
- Select From a File and choose Mi Theme apk v22.214.171.124.
- Now wait for all processes and tap on Cloning Options.
- Enable the first Cloning Mode and select Manifest and tap on ok.
- After that enable Ignore crashes and click on the ok button.
- Swipe down your page and enable the No Kill option and go back.
- After that, you need to click on the Clone icon.
- Wait a few moments and click on the INSTALL APP.
- Now go to your Home Screen and find the original Mi Theme Store app. (Clone mi theme store is shown with different icons.) Force stop and Clear all data of the old version of the Mi Themes Store.
- Open the “Clone Mi Theme Store” on your Xiaomi phone.
- Ignore the Reboot device warning and click on Got It button.
- Go to My Account > Themes > Import. In the latest version, you can Import third-party MTZ Themes on Xiaomi phones.
- After clicking on the Import button, choose MTZ Files from your device storage. Download more interesting MTZ Themes here.
- The next major part is to tweak some hidden settings using Solid File Explorer. Open the app and navigate to Android > Data & search Theme Manager.
- Long Press on “com.android.thememanager” and delete the folder.
- After that rename the other theme folder name “com.android.thememanages” to “com.android.thememanager”
- The last step is open Original Mi Theme Store and navigates Profile > Themes > MIUI Theme.
- Click on Apply button to set Permanent MTZ MIUI Themes On Xiaomi Phones.
I know this is a complicated trick, but it actually works on all Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO Phones as well as runs on MIUI 12,12.5, and 13. Check out below interesting video tutorial guide on Permanent MTZ themes.
- Solid Explorer File Manager
- App Cloner
- Mi Theme Store V126.96.36.199 (New Update)
Null: Can’t import
Can’t add resourse
That pop up message shown up on my Mi9T when i wanna import the mtz.
Did i do it wrong?
The theme was not supported your latest miui version
My problem is when you say to open original Mi theme Store. It opens but I get an error message saying “this app isnt available in your Region” and so I can’t finish the last step of your Tutorial, but thanks anyway.
Just change your device region from Portugal to India, and try it.
Still didn’t work
You can send your error screenshot on our email [email protected]
Hello! I’m having a problem with this method. Right at the end, when I click on Apply button to set Permanent MTZ MIUI Themes On Xiaomi Phones, I receive the message “”Can’t connect to the network error: downloadRight|100002|824”.
Due to the theme was not longer available. Check other MTZ file
bonjour , j’ai suivi les etapes , mais lorsque je doit supprimé le fichiier theme avec solid explorer , impossible acces refusé ??
xiaomi 13 PRO en francais zone EEE
j’ai bien les theme voulu dans le theme clone mais impossible de les installé et de les voir dans l’app officiel ?
hello, I followed the steps, but when I have to delete the theme file with solid explorer, impossible access denied??
xiaomi 13 PRO in french EEE zone
I have the desired themes in the clone theme but can’t install them and see them in the official app?
Check your Email