Usually, when you buy a phone it comes with a warranty and it lasts for one year. You can also check Realme phone warranty online. During this period the company fixes any software and hardware-related problems free of charge, but certain terms and conditions apply.
A manufacturer’s warranty ensures that if a problem occurs with your phone within a given time frame, the manufacturer will repair or replace it. Generally, your mobile warranty is 1 year which you can extend by purchasing an “Extended Mobile Warranty”.
You can follow the simple steps given here to check Realme mobile warranty yourself.
How to Check IMEI Number on Realme phone
You can check the IMEI number on your Realme phone using three methods.
- Open Dialer on your Realme phone
- Enter *#06# code and press the calling button
- Go to Settings
- Click on About Device
- Tap on Status
- Now, Click on the IMEI number and note it down
Your phone’s IMEI number is printed on its Invoice and Box.
How to Check Realme Phone Warranty
Get the IMEI number of your phone by following any one of the above steps and then follow the steps below.
- Go to Realme’s official website
- Tap on the Search box, and enter your IMEI number
- Click on “Check now”.
- Now, you can see all the details of your device here and also check the warranty of the Realme phone.
I hope you have read this article and you know how to check the Realme phone warranty. If you have the phone’s IMEI number and want to check it on your laptop, Go to the Realme Official website > Enter IMEI Number > Check your Warranty.