Google and Microsoft are both tech companies that released the same version of their browsers. Microsft Edge 102 is released for Windows and MacOS with the latest build number 102.0.1245.30. This Edge browser is based on chromium and this time new policy was introduced. Read More Realme C30 Full Specification and Price leaked, will be launched next month
Microsoft Edge 102 Features and Policy
- AllHttpAuthSchemesAllowedForOrigins – List of origins that allow all HTTP authentication
- OutlookHubMenuEnabled – Outlook Hub Allow users to access the Outlook menu
- NetworkServiceSandboxEnabled – This policy provide Enable or Disable the network service sandbox
- UserAgentClientHintsGREASEUpdateEnabled – This policy give you to Control the User-Agent Client Hints GREASE Update feature
- Also, one more interesting feature was introduced which was Visual Search. See in the below image that, whenever the cursor hovers over the image at that time one camera icon pop-up and you can find the complete history of this image. It looks like Google Lens.
The update fixes three Edge security issues too, some high-level details are listed below:
- CVE-2022-30128 – Chromium-based elevation of privilege
- CVE-2022-30127 – Chromium-based elevation of privilege
- CVE-2022-26905 – Chromium-based spoofing
How to Microsoft Edge 102 Download?
Microsoft Edge should automatically update to version 102.0.1245.30 in your windows or macOS, but in some cases, if it’s not upgraded then you can manually download this Edge 102 update by clicking the three-dots menu on the top-right corner of the window and then following to Help and feedback > About Microsoft Edge. Read More Nothing OS Launcher is Released in Google Play Store – Download APK Here
Moreover, this Update patch was not interesting at all, but we can expect in the very near future Microsoft to release a new Edge browser update. According to Edge Canary builds, the developer team is working on OneDrive-based files and notes sharing tool called “Notes” for the browser.