Xiaomi announced it has added Widgets to MIUI 13, which debuted on MIUI 13 India Global. New widgets have been added to the MIUI App vault and system launcher with the launch of the new update for the global region. All MIUI 13 Global devices will get these widgets, according to kacskrz. There is currently no public release of this update; it is only available to a select group of users.
Now, widgets come in different sizes so other icons can also be displayed on your home screen. Furthermore, MIUI 13 lets you match widget colors to the corresponding apps. In terms of design, the widget offers a variety of new features that enable users to conveniently access the app, such as the Health and Fitness counter, without having to launch it.
How to Install New MIUI 13 Widgets
- Download the latest App vault update from the below links
- After, downloading the app, turn on unknown source files download from settings.
- Install the app and reboot your device once.
- Now, long press on the home screen and click on settings.
- Enable app vault on the Home screen
- Now check from swipe left to right to enable MIUI 13 Widgets.
Download MIUI 13 App Vault Updates
- Mi App Vault V5.5.51-1021 – Download Here
- Mi App Vault V13.2.2 – Download Here
- Mi App Vault V13.1.0 – Download Here