Hello Xiaomi fans, if you wanna try to enable Screen Time Management feature in your device? So you are right place, check complete guide to access this new features in your Global and china devices.
How to enable screen time management on xiaomi phone?
- Download and install Latest “Settings” app from here.
2. Open Google Play Store and Download “Activity Launcher” apk (Click here)
3. Open app and tap on Search icon and type “Settings“
4. Find “System Settings” and check “com.xiaomi.misettings.usagestats.UsageStatsMainActivity” files and tap on apk.
5. Now Tap on 3 dots on top right corner and click on “Home Screen Shortcut“.
6. Enable home screen shortcut option from app info if you don’t allowed.
7. Check your Home screen and find new shortcut created on display. Tap on it.
8. That’s all now you can use New “Screen Time Management” on your Global ROM !
By doing all this setup your Screen Time Management option was enable, in case it’s not work than upgrade your system update and also check latest Settings APK from above link.