Screen time management is an essential feature that helps users monitor and control the time they spend on their electronic devices. The new Xiaomi phones come with a built-in feature called “Digital Wellbeing” that allows users to manage screen time effectively.
This feature provides usage statistics for each app (Chrome, YouTube, and other Social Media), allowing users to set time limits for specific apps. In this guide, we will guide you how to enable and use the Screen Time Management app on Xiaomi phones.
What is Screen Time Management
Screen time management is the process of monitoring and controlling how much time a person spends on their electronic devices, such as smartphones, tablets, computers, smartwatches, or any other device. Through this, you can see how much time you spend on a particular application or website. That includes setting time limits, setting reminders to take breaks, and tracking usage over time.
The goal of Screen Time Management is to help people be more mindful of their device usage and provide accurate information about how they spend their time. For this, there are a number of tools and apps available on the Google Play Store that can help with screen time management.
How to Enable Screen Time management on Xiaomi phones
You can enable and use screen time management app with these two methods
- Method 1: Google Digital Wellbeing
- Method 2: Activity Launcher app
Method 1: Google Digital Wellbeing
- Go to settings
- Scroll down and click on Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls
- Now, you can set various settings to restrict and save your time
Method 2: Activity Launcher app
- First, download and install the Activity Launcher app on your Xiaomi device and open it
- Enter settings on the search bar and click on it
- Now, find .usagestats.UsageStatsMainActivity from Settings and open it
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner
- Tap on “Home Screen Shortcut” from the pop-up that appears
- Now, you can see the Screen Time app on your home screen
I hope you will read this article and monitor your usage statistics, also it will help you save your precious time. The app also predicts how users use their phones and suggests balancing their digital and real-life activities.