Fixed PUBG New State Unable To Connect To The Server | gets stuck at 38%
Hello Gamers, the PUBG New State was released on 11th November on Google Play Store and Apple Store. But after few hours in the all world all players are show one error Unable to Connect To the Server. Check this complete post to fixed this issue in PUBG New State game and play smooth game in your devices.
Currently this issue come due to PUBG game server was down due to heavy load or traffic after the launching game on Playstore.
How to Fixed PUBG New State Unable To Connect To The Server…?
Players do not need to panic or reinstall the game. They will only have to wait only few hours because the servers will be up and running on both Android and iOS platforms. Also you can try below setup for current time to play New State games.
- Open PUBG New State and check it’s error show Unable to Connect to Sever?
- Click on Confirm Button and wait for new pages open.
- Now closed this game and open your device settings.
- Find all apps and search PUBG: New State in the list.
- Now clear all data of this game and restart your phone.
- After restart your device open the Game again and check any error show or not?
- If this error again show, than download any VPN from Google playstore and connect US server.
- After successful connect to server open the new state game.
- Finally, your game is ready to play