Don’t find the date accessed on Instagram after updates? So, follow all the steps carefully and learn how to fix data access or how to enable data access on Instagram.
Instagram is a humongous social media platform for video and photo sharing on Earth. The app was founded in 2010 by Kevin Systrom. In 2012, Mark Zuckerberg (founder of META) bought Instagram for $1 billion.
Just a few days ago, the new Instagram update was released on Google PlayStore. In this update, users will not be able to find the access data options in their Instagram account which was under the Security section. Follow all the steps below to enable these features and check your complete data.
How do I enable data access on Instagram?
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Click on the profile picture at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the three-line icons and select your activity.
- Scroll the page and click Download Your Information
- The last step is to enter your personal email address and click on Request download.
If you are using Instagram on the web, please follow these steps.
- Open instagram.com/accounts/access_tool
- Now, access all the data from your accounts.
Finally, your access data options have been successfully enabled, and you can also download it as well. If you are mailing, take up to 48 hours.