Are you looking for How to block YouTube videos from feed? Then this post will help you with the guide to blocking these videos.
Although there have been many updates on YouTube over the years, you can never really predict what you will see. There may be times when your feed will display the content you don’t want to see, and there are steps you can take to eliminate this possibility. Also Read: How to watch 4K Video on Youtube?
You can block YouTube channels from appearing on your homepage using some of the methods described in this guide. In addition to reducing interactions with hostile or annoying media, we’ll show you how to improve your overall experience.
How to Block YouTube videos from a feed in your Youtube App?
If you have a computer or smartphone, there are different guides for that, which we have covered below.
If you use a computer to watch YouTube, the blocking process is different from the Mobile process. Then after this step.
1. Go to “YouTube”.
2. Click on the “Three-dots” that are near the title of the video which you want to block.
3. Then pop up the menu and in the menu Click on “Not interested” or “Don’t recommend channel” one of these options.
4. Then Pop up another option “Undo” or “Tell us Why”.
5. If you are not Removing this video then Click on “Undo“.
6. Otherwise, Click on “Tell us Why”. Then you can choose “I’ve already watched this Video” or “i Don’t like the video” for both or one of the options.
If you are using a mobile phone to watch YouTube videos, follow these steps.
1. Go to the “YouTube” App.
2. Click on “Three-dots”.
3. Click on “Not interested” or “Don’t recommend channel”.
Can you block YouTube channels from your feed?
1. Go to YouTube
2. Click on Three dots.
3. Click on not interested.
Is it safe to use a channel blocker?
Yes, you can use but sometimes that is risky.
Follow TechRushi on Google News for the latest tech news and upcoming OS updates.