Are you upgrading to iOS 17 on your iPhone and want a fresh, personalized look? This simple guide will walk you through changing the font on your iPhone lock screen. With iOS 17, Apple has given users more ways to customize their lock screens using StandBy mode. One of these new features lets you change the font style on your lock screen. Just follow these steps to make your iPhone uniquely yours.
Changing Your iPhone Lock Screen Font
- Lock your iPhone by swiping down on the screen.
- Press and hold on the screen until the “Customize” option pops up.
- Tap on “Customize“, and then pick the “Lock Screen” choice.
- Click on the digital clock to open the font and color options.
- Pick the font style you’d like for your lock screen.
- Adjust the font color so it either matches or stands out against your wallpaper.
- Press “Done” in the top right corner to save what you’ve chosen.
With the new iOS 17 update, you can now change the font style and color of your iPhone’s lock screen, something you couldn’t do before. This cool feature lets you easily make your lock screen fit your wallpaper style.
If you’re shuffling through different wallpapers and can’t settle on just one, you might want to look at the iOS 17’s new Depth Effect wallpaper in 4K. It’s a beauty!