Do you use the medication reminder feature on your iPhone? If yes, have you ever scheduled medication reminders? If you don’t know how to change schedule medication reminders, read this article and follow these steps,
Now you can set up medication Reminders on your iPhone using the Health app. With this app, you can also set a schedule or reminder so you don’t forget to take your pill.
How to Change Schedule Medication Reminders on iOS 16
- Once you’ve added the medications to the Health app on your iPhone, you can change their schedules. You can reschedule a medication in the Health app by going to Browse > Medications.
- Now you will see your medications and records for the day on the medication screen. Click on medication under “Your Medications”.
- If you click on “Edit”, the frequency and time of medication can be changed.
- The frequency of the medication can be changed according to the cycle prescribed to you by clicking on the frequency. It is possible to schedule medication reminders either at regular intervals or on specific days of the week here.
- By clicking on the exact time, you will be able to choose a different time.
- By clicking on the quantity mentioned on the right side of the given time, you will be able to change the quantity of the medicine.
- It is possible to configure a different time and dose for prescribed medication for multiple conditions during the day by clicking on “Add time” under “Time of Day”.
- To save your changes, tap Done in the upper right corner after you’ve finished changing your medication schedule.
The updated information will now appear in the schedule for the selected medication.