If you are using iPhone 14 but don’t know how to check battery health on iPhone 14, read this article and follow these steps to check your iPhone battery health. Battery health will deteriorate over time, no matter how much you care about your device. You can quickly check the health of your iPhone battery with these steps.
When the health of the battery is low, it stores less charge, which requires you to recharge it more times. If its health is too low, the battery must be replaced. Here are the steps that you can follow to check the health of your iPhone battery.
How to check battery health on iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Click on Battery.
- Tap on Battery Health & Charging.
- Now, you can see the maximum capacity which shows you the percentage of the health of your battery. This percentage will also decrease over time.
How to check battery health on iPad
Apple allows checking battery health on its iPhone but does not provide a way for the iPad. However, you can check the iPad’s battery health using third-party apps like iMazing. Follow these steps to Check battery health on your iPad.
- Download iMazing and install it.
- Connect your iPad to your Computer or Laptop.
- Open the iMazing application.
- The first time you open the application on your Mac, click Continue Trial.
- Click Later when iMazing asks you to back up your iPad.
- Click the battery icon in the lower-left corner.