You don’t know how to check your iPhone 14 Pro warranty? Check below Four easy ways to find out when your device warranty expires.
Apple iPhone is one of the best secured and safe to use devices in the world. Every year 239 million units are sold out of new iPhones, and this number is increasing day by day. If you recently purchase any new iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 pro and don’t know how to check the warranty of your device then we guide you to the best and easiest methods.
Newly purchased Apple products come with a limited warranty against defects and hardware issues. If you pay more and buy AppleCare+ then Apple also extends your warranty up to 1 year. It’s very difficult to remember your purchasing date and whether its warranty is still there or not.
How to Check iPhone 14 Pro Warranty?
We share a total of four methods to check your iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro warranty online.
Method 1: Using Apple’s official Website
- Open Settings and click on the General tab
- Select the About tab and copy the device Serial Number
- Now, Visit Apple’s official website and click on the Search option in the top right corner.
- Search Check Coverage or visit the site
- In the first dialog box pass your iPhone serial number and in the second box enter the right captcha codes.
- Hit the Continue button to check your iPhone warranty.
Also, Check – Download iPhone 14 Pro Wallpaper 4K Resolution [FHD+]
Method 2: Using Device Settings
- Open Settings and click on General Tab
- Scroll down and tap on the About
- Based on your purchase date, show all necessary information such as Warranty, AppleCare+, Serial number, and many more.
Method 3: Using Apple Support App
The Apple support app is the best way to check your all apple product details at one time and it’s connected with your Apple ids. No need for a serial number to check the warranty only your apple id is logged in with this app.
- Download the Apple Support app from the App store.
- Login with original Apple accounts.
- Click on Device Details and check the full information on your iPhone.
- In the coverage sections, your device warranty is mentioned.
Method 4: Using Apple ID
The best and easiest method to check the Warranty is to Login into the Apple website using Apple ID, and no need to download any apps or serial numbers.
- Visit Apple Website and log in with your Apple ID
- Under the My Device section, select your iPhone for which you need to check all details
- Click on the Coverage info tab, to check your expired date of Warranty.
During the warranty period, you should take care of your device and protect it from direct sunlight, deep water, and fall damage please use a hardcover or phone case to protect the outside body. Also, we recommended applying a high-quality screen guard to protect the screen.
Follow TechRushi on Google News for the latest tech news and upcoming OS updates.