In today’s digital age, in-app “Dark Mode” plays a major role in user experience. If you haven’t created Threads account then first create one and enjoy communicating on it. In this post, I will tell you how to enable Dark Mode on Threads app. By which you get relief to relieve your eye strain.
Threads is Meta’s innovative platform that was rolled out on July 6th. Combining the conversational appeal of Twitter with the familiarity of Instagram, Threads offers its users a refreshing experience in the world of social media. Follow the steps below to enable dark mode within threads.
Enable Dark Mode on Instagram Threads for iPhone and Android
A number of users have reported the lack of a clear option to enable dark mode on Threads app. But, don’t worry! In this guide, I will tell you two methods to effectively enable dark mode on the Threads app.
Turn on System Dark Mode
Threads app doesn’t offer a direct or explicit dark mode setting, but for this, you can enjoy the app in a darker shade using your phone’s system settings. Here’s how:
- Navigate to your Phone’s Settings app.
- Find the “Display and Brightness” section and tap on it.
- Toggle on the Dark Mode feature.
Surprisingly, the Threads app comes with a fun little easter egg. It lets you toggle between Dark and Light modes when you open a thread in a web browser. Here’s how you can find and use it:
- Launch Threads via a web browser, such as Safari or Chrome.
- Tap on the Threads logo located in the center of the top bar.
- A single click will turn the app into Dark Mode, and another click on the same logo will revert it back to Light Mode.
Read More: Check how to Thread on Instagram Threads app
How to Turn off Dark Mode on Threads App
Turning off Dark Mode on the Threads app can be easily accomplished with the following steps:
- Swiping top to down on your iPhone to open the control center.
- Look for the Dark Mode icon within the control center.
- Tap this icon to disable dark mode, so you can return to light mode.
Hope Threads App is Good
In conclusion, turning on dark mode on the threads app and using it will not cause you any kind of eyestrain even after a long time. In this new evolving world of social media apps, the Meta Threads App involves major roles, where user comfort and choice are of paramount importance. Don’t forget to explore and make full use of these custom features to enhance your social media experience.