The MIUI 13 system updates were announced by Xiaomi on 28th December 2021. It is the first time for MIUI 13 updates to be available with Xiaomi 12 phones, resulting in better overall performance and system stability. When MIUI 13 was first launched, Xiaomi appeared to introduce a new MIUI 13 control center that has two sliders, one for Brightness and one for Volume. It is a lot like Apple iOS 15’s control center.
How to enable MIUI 13 Control Center?
Currently, this features works in MIUI 13, MIUI 12.5, and MIUI 12.5 Enhanced editing updates.
- Download Latest System Ui Plugin V220.127.116.11.0
- Install this System app to enable MIUI 13 control center.
- Restart your phone after Installing this app.
- Finally, your control center is ready to use.
You can get a new MIUI 13 control center with this process.
⚠️⚠️ Install at your own risk. This app may cause your device get bootlooped/bricked. Whatever you want to install it, enable usb debugging in developer settings in case of bricked you can uninstall this app update via adb
How to Uninstall MIUI 13 Control Center?
For any problems and cause you to need to follow these steps to uninstall the latest Control Center updates.
- Open your phone settings app.
- Find, Manage app and search System Ui Plugin app. (If not show enable hidden apps from settings)
- Now uninstall latest updates of System Ui Plugin app
- Restart your device.
By doing above the steps you can completely remove a new MIUI 13 Control Center.