Along with the MIUI 13 system updates, Xiaomi designed a new MIUI 13 control center for their users, which is faster and more attractive than MIUI 12.5. This Control Center looks similar to iOS Control Central as it has two toggles designed as sliders. One of which is for brightness and one for volume.
With this slider, you can adjust the volume and brightness without pressing any button. In this post, we provide a complete guide on how to download and enable MIUI 13 Control Center on any Xiaomi phone.
What is Control Center
Control Center is found on many smartphones and tablets, including iOS and Android operating systems. It provides quick access to frequently used settings and shortcuts, such as turning Wi-Fi or Bluetooth on/off, adjusting screen brightness, and more. Control Center can be accessed normally by swiping up or down on your device’s screen.
It allows users to quickly access and adjust settings without having to navigate to the device’s main settings menu. In the case of Xiaomi phones, the Control Center is part of MIUI (Xiaomi’s custom Android skin) and can be accessed by swiping down from the top of the screen.
Download System Ui Plugin
If you want to download the MIUI 13 Control center on your Xiaomi phone then first you need to download the System Ui plugin. This app works only in Android 12 or above variants. To check the Android version Go to Settings > About phone > Android Version. Now, you can see your phone is running on which Android system.
Download MIUI 13 Control Center
Currently, this feature only works in MIUI 13, MIUI 12.5, and MIUI 12.5 Advanced Edition. For that, you have to follow the below steps.
- Download and install the latest System Ui plugin on your device
- Restart your phone after installing the app
- Finally, you can use the new Control Center
How to Enable MIUI 13 Control center on your Xiaomi Phone
- Open Settings on your Xiaomi phone
- Scroll down and click on “Notifications and Control Center”
- Now, tap on “Control Center Style” and select the New version
How to Uninstall System Ui Plugin
For any issues that require you to uninstall the latest Control Center updates, follow these steps
- Open the Settings app on your phone
- Scroll down and click on Apps
- Then tap on Manage Apps
- First, you click on the three dots at the top right corner and select the “Show All Apps” option
- Find the System UI plug-in from the list of applications below and click on it
- Now tap on Uninstall Updates and tap on the “OK” button for confirmation
You can completely remove the new Control Center by following the above steps.
Note: You install this app at your own risk. This app can cause your device to boot loop or brick.
In conclusion, it is worth mentioning that not all Xiaomi phones will receive the latest version of MIUI. Then you can use this app on your phone. Downloading MIUI 13 Control Center on your Xiaomi phone is easy and will give you quick access to frequently used settings and shortcuts. Make sure your phone is running on MIUI 12 or a later version before proceeding with the download.