How to enable Xiaomi Realistic Touch and Critical Feedback
Table of Contents
Xiaomi, introduce MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition version in china and now In India Mi11X has received a Stable update of Enhanced Edition. One new feature is added which is called Xiaomi Realistic Touch and Critical Feedback. These features can help to feel your activity which you can do while scrolling, pressing, selecting, and some other activities.
Types of Haptic Feedback
- Realistic Touch (Realistic tactile sensations make your interaction with the screen more clear and articulated)
- Critical Feedback
- Crisp (High Frequencies add clarity to the details of every action)
- Base (Low Frequencies gently accentuate visual transition and make gestures feel more natural)
- Pop (Prompts and dropdown menus appear with an elastic pop that brings more focus on these objects)
How to enable Xiaomi Realistic Touch?
- First, you need to download one Xiaomi Settings latest APK Advertisement
- After downloading, Install APK in your phone.
- Now open your phone settings.
- Click on Sound and Vibration option.
- Now, scroll down and enable Haptic Feedback.
- After again download Activity Launcher APK in your device and open it.
- Search “Haptic” in new app.
- Finally your Realistic Touch and Critical Feedback option enable.
Download Xiaomi Settings New Update
- Download Mi Settings APK Version 11 : Download here
Requirement and Supported Devives of Realistic Touch Features
This new Xiaomi enhanced edition features supported Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 new updated devices. If your phone has fully compatible with this requirement then only works with these new features.