Hello POCO Fans, In this particular post we share full guides on how to install MIUI 13 or any Xiaomi system launcher on POCO phones. No, major changes have arrived in POCO Launcher past 2 years, and no animations so users are very frustrated. But don’t worry we come up with these problem solutions. Read More Optimized Battery performance in Xiaomi MIUI 13 Updates
All Xiaomi POCO phones come with pre-installed POCO Launchers, but without ROOT it’s not possible to uninstall. Do you need to root your device first, Click here to check the full guide on how to root?
How to install Xiaomi System Launcher on POCO Phones?
- Root your phone with Magisk Manager.
- Download MIUI 13 System Launcher Magisk module here and save zip files on your internal storage.
- Now, Open the Magisk Manager app and go to Module sections.
- Select Zip files of the system launcher and install it.
- The last step is to Reboot your device and set default System launchers to run MIUI 13 latest launcher updates.
All the above steps help to install the latest Alpha launcher in POCO Phones.
Source: TechnoBuzznet, LF5 @LF524 for the Magisk Module