Realme has given you a powerful tool on its smartphones for hiding photos, videos, messages, documents, files, and any other type of file that you want to keep secret and secure. Read more Realme Android 12 Eligible Device List: Based On Realme UI 3.0
The whole vault is fully protected by a unique password or pin so nobody can see what you’re hiding. Using Private Safe, you can hide photos on Realme smartphones. Read more about How to Check Realme and Oppo Phones Warranty
On your Realme Phones, would you like to keep some files confidential and secure? You can use the Private Safe feature. Set a different unlock password for this safe in Settings > Fingerprint & Password > Choose Private Safe.
How To See Private Photos And Videos In Realme Phones?
- Open phone Settings App.
- Tap on Fingerprint & Password.
- Private Safe will be displayed at the bottom of your mobile screen.
- Go into Privacy password.
- Enter privacy Password (If you are opening for the first time then set your password).
- There are four section – Photos (Images & Videos), Audio, Documents, Others
- Now, for videos and photos tap into individual options.
- Selected photo or video
- Now tap on Set as Public in the bottom left corner of your mobile screen.
Two Main Methods To See Private Safe Folder In Realme
First Method: Open Photos App> Tap and hold Photos on top header> Enter your private safe password.
Second Method: Open File Manager App> Tap and hold Recents or Categories option on top header> Enter your private safe password.