Apple and Xbox have not been friends for a long time. But things are slowly changing now. You can now stream and play Xbox games on your iPhone and iPad. In this case, Xbox Cloud Gaming and Xbox Remote Play are included. Now Apple is introduced Game Center on iPhone 14.
This service allows you to play console games directly from your mobile device, while the former is a cloud-based gaming service that can be accessed through the iPhone/iPad browser. As a result, Xbox has made its platform incredibly versatile, allowing gamers to play games on any system, including PCs, iPhones, and iPads.
If you want to stream and play Xbox games on your iPhone or iPad, you’ll need to be an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member. The price of an Xbox passes is $10 USD (Rs. 860 INR) for one month. The subscription cost for the first month is currently $1 for new members.
Keep reading to discover how you can stream and Play Xbox games on your iPhone.
What is Xbox Game Pass Unlimited?
Get access to over 100 high-quality games on consoles, PCs, phones, and tablets for a low monthly fee. You will always find something new to play because new games are always being added.
What are the advantages of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, plus over 100 high-quality consoles and PC games. New games are added all the time, so there’s always something new to play. They give exclusive offers and discounts to their members. Play with friends on the most advanced multiplayer network and discover your next favorite game.
How to use Xbox Cloud gaming on your iPhone/iPad
There are more than 100 console games that can be played on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows PC, and Windows Phone devices thanks to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta).
You can play some fantastic games without an Xbox console without any hassle. Xbox owners can now access their favorite games remotely thanks to this feature.
It is important to note that certain conditions apply.
What do you need to know?
Basic System Requirements
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership – $1/month for the first month, $14.99/month thereafter
- iPhone/iPad running iOS 14.4/iPadOS 14.4 or later
- Bluetooth 4.0 or later
- iPhone XR and above
- IPad Air 3rd and 4th Gen
- IPad Pro 11″ 2nd Gen and above
- IPad 8th Gen
- IPad mini 5th Gen
- Supported browsers – Safari 14, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge
- Internet connection – 10 Mbits per second or more for iPhone, 20 Mbits per second or more for iPad
- 5 GHz Wi-Fi network
- Wireless controller compatible with Xbox
- The Xbox Cloud Gaming beta is currently only available in a limited number of regions. Check if this is available in your region here.
- Only one console and account can be supported at a time.
How to Stream and play Xbox games on your iPhone
First, you need to set up cloud gaming on your iPhone and then you can Stream and play Xbox games on your iPhone. Follow these steps to set up cloud gaming on your iPhone and iPad.
How to Set up cloud gaming on your iPhone
- Go to Safari Browser, and Search xbox.com/play
- Click on Profile Button at the top-right corner.
- Then Tap on Get Ready to Play button.
- Click on Share Button.
- To Add the Xbox Cloud game on Home Screen Tap on Add to Home Screen.
- Then Give a name to this app and Click on Add button.
- Open Xbox Home Screen App.
- Click on Profile.
- Then Sign In to your Xbox Game Pass Account.
- Once You are Ready then Click on your favorite game which you want to play. Finally, you can play game and enjoy it.
We hope you have read the post on how to stream and play Xbox games on your iPhone and iPad. Xbox games can be streamed to your iPhone and iPad using this method. Gamers now have more options than ever before, which I love.
How do you feel about Xbox games? Which is your favorite? What about Sony’s Playstation? Do you think it offers a better experience? Can Apple Arcade or Google Stadia compete with each other? Please Comment Below.