Apple recently released this feature with the iOS 16.2 RC update. The main feature of this update is Apple Music Sing, using this feature you can experience world-class songs, and Apple Music lovers can sing along with their favorite singers. This feature adjusts vocals, real-time songs, background songs, and duet views.
Apple Music Sing is a fantastic karaoke feature introduced in the Apple Music app, which allows users to sing along to their favorite songs. In this blog post, I will guide you on how to use Apple Music Sing for karaoke on your iPhone and explain the benefits of this fun and exciting feature. So, get ready to unleash your inner singer and enjoy the karaoke feature with your friends and family.
What is Apple Music Sing karaoke?
Apple Music Sing is an in-app feature of Apple Music that turns your iPhone into a portable karaoke machine. It displays lyrics in sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to your favorite songs. This feature makes your music-listening experience more interactive and songs enjoyable for users who love to sing.
“Apple Music’s lyrics experience is consistently one of the most popular features on our service.”– Oliver Schusser (Vice President of Apple Music & International Content)
To use Apple Music Sing karaoke on your iPhone, you’ll need:
- An iPhone with the latest version of iOS 16 or later.
- The Apple Music app, with the most recent update.
- An active Apple Music subscription.
- A stable internet connection (Wi-Fi or cellular data) for streaming songs.
Apple Music Sign karaoke includes
- Adjustable vocals: This feature allows users to control the vocal level of a song. Sing along with the original artist’s lyrics or mix it with millions of songs from the Apple Music catalog.
- Background vocals: Alternate vocal lines are displayed on the screen, moving independently of the lead singer, so users can easily follow along.
- Duet view: This feature displays multiple vocals on opposite sides of the screen, making it simpler to sing along with dual or multi-singer tracks.
- Real-time lyrics: Enjoy singing along to your favorite songs with animated lyrics that synchronize with the song’s beat, creating an engaging karaoke experience.
How to Use Apple Music Sing for Karaoke on iPhone
- Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone.
- Browse or search for your favorite song.
- Tap on a song to start playing it.
- Tap on the “Lyrics” button located at the bottom left of the screen.
- The lyrics will appear on the screen, synchronized with the music. Sing along and enjoy your karaoke experience.
As the music plays, you’ll notice the lyrics moving in sync with the artist’s voice, providing a seamless karaoke experience.
Finally, you’ll find a magic button, the Apple Music Sing icon, that allows you to modify the above options and tailor your karaoke session to your preferences. which can be pressed and then moved up or down to increase or decrease the artist’s voice.
Note: This feature is not available for all songs, but is only compatible with some songs. With Apple’s new update, all songs will be compatible with this feature.
Apple Music Sing Feature Supported Devices
- iPhone 14 Series
- iPhone 13 Series
- iPhone 12 Series
- iPhone 11 Series
- iPhone SE (Third-generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (Fifth-generation and later)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (Third-generation and later)
- iPad Air (Fourth-generation and later)
- iPad (Ninth-generation and later)
- iPad mini (Sixth-generation)
- 2022 Apple TV 4K
Apple Music Sing karaoke is a fun and engaging feature that allows you to sing along with your favorite songs on your iPhone. With its easy-to-use interface and numerous benefits, it’s a must-try for music enthusiasts and aspiring singers. So, grab your iPhone, pick your favorite track, and start singing your heart out!
Can Apple Music Sing karaoke be used without an Apple Music subscription?
No, you need an active Apple Music subscription to access the karaoke feature.
Can I record my singing while using Apple Music Sing karaoke?
Apple Music Sing does not have a built-in recording feature. However, you can use third-party screen recording apps to capture your performance.