iOS 16 has added some new capabilities to the Apple Health app. Which will be useful for many users. It is now possible to Track medications on iPhone (besides vitamins and supplements). You can learn how to use this Medications feature on iOS 16 in the following sections.
You can track and manage medications, supplements, and vitamins in the Health app. The Health app allows you to view and edit the medications you’ve added. It allows users to keep track of their medications, vitamins, and supplements and create schedules and reminders.
Regarding medication tracking, Apple cautions that “it’s useful to keep in mind that it’s only one tool you can use to securely manage your medication schedule.”
How to View and Track medications on iPhone
- open the Apple Health app. The Medications is found in the Browser tab. which place at the bottom of the Screen.
- On the top of the Medications screen, you’ll see today’s logs.
- In the “Your Medications” section of the Health app, you’ll see a list of all the medications you’ve added. The details of any of these medications can be accessed by tapping on them.
- The next screen shows the history of the selected medicine, including how many doses you’ve taken in the last week, month, or year, and how often you have taken or skipped them since you started taking it.
- Additional details can be found under “Details” and “About”.
If you Don’t How to Set medication reminders in iOS 16 then Visit our Website “Techrushi“.