Hello Xiaomi theme lovers, Today I’m sharing best MI themes that you can download for your Xiaomi device. Guffy is design Lime UI theme with dark ui, Dark and yellow control center design and so many other features are including with Dark and light UI. There are a lot of changes to this theme, If you’re using a Xiaomi phone, make sure you can check out all the latest MIUI themes our sites.
Xiaomi is renowned for its personalization and customization that allows you to utilize the Xiaomi Theme that is accessible in the Xiaomi Theme Store also we can provide MTZ files for your better compatibility. Thanks mtzfile.pw for providing all files.
See also: List of all MIUI 12.5 Themes here.
If you trying new themes on your phone and want a amazing look with regular UI, then download Lime UI MIUI theme on your Xiaomi Redmi and POCO phones which running on MIUI 12, MIUI 12.5 and MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition with the official MIUI Theme Store link.
Lime UI MIUI Theme Preview :
MIUI Supported Version: MIUI 12.5 / MIUI 12
Size: 12.43 MB
Download Links :
Some of the MIUI themes are runs only on Dark mode and some of the themes are works after Restarting the device. So after applying the theme in case anything is overlapping or not visible properly than try to restart one time. This theme has been tested on POCO X2 with MIUI 12.5 latest Version and it’s working perfectly without any issue.
How to Install .mtz theme in xiaomi phones?
If your phone has running on MIUI 11 or MIUI 12 based ROM, then you can easily install any MIUI mtz theme on your Xiaomi Redmi and POCO Phones. Just follow this below step.
- Download .MTZ files of Xiaomi themes in your phone.
- Open Mi theme store and select theme option.
- Scroll down page and Click on Import and choose your mtz files.
- Wait until your file was not ready to install.
- After few second, your theme is ready to use and click on Apply theme to use new theme user experience in your device.
How to apply MIUI Themes with MIUI Theme Editor
If your device is running on MIUI 12.5 and higher version than you need to follow this guide to install mtz file.
- Download MIUI Theme Editor from Google Playstore.
- Open app and click on Browse button.
- Select your mtz files from located files options.
- Select the Start option and again Select the Next option.
- Last you can click on Finish button.
- A message will popup in your screen to install that theme. Select the Install option.
- The theme has been successfully installed. Now, open Theme Store and check your latest third party theme is ready use. Click on Apply button to use new features of this new Mi theme.
How to Install theme store link in your phones?
- First, click on download MIUI Theme.
- Open this link into MI Browser Only.
- Change Region to INDIA
- Automatically Redirect into Theme Center
- You can see the themes are available.
- Scroll down and click on Download.
I hope you enjoyed this amazing MIUI theme on your Xiaomi Redmi and POCO Phones.