The latest Magisk Manager 25.0 has been released by John Wu. Magisk is an open-source project for Rooting Android devices. With the help of the Magisk App, you will get lots of new Magisk modules. Read More Top 5 methods to root Redmi Note 11 Pro and Pro Plus 5G
What is Magisk?
Magisk is a popular open-source project that helps to Root any android device, overclocking, tweaking and many custom modules that help to extend Android performance and functions.
- [MagiskInit] Update 2SI implementation, significantly increase device compatibility (e.g. Sony Xperia devices)
- [MagiskInit] Introduce new
- [MagiskInit] Support Oculus Go
- [MagiskInit] Support Android 13 GKIs (Pixel 6)
- [MagiskBoot] Fix vbmeta extraction implementation
- [App] Fix stub app on older Android versions
- [App] [MagiskSU] Properly support apps using
- [MagiskSU] Fix a possible crash in
- [MagiskSU] Prune unused UIDs as soon as
system_serverrestarts to prevent UID reuse attacks
- [MagiskSU] Verify and enforce the installed Magisk app’s certificate to match the distributor’s signature
- [MagiskSU] [Zygisk] Proper package management and detection
- [Zygisk] Fix function hooking on devices running Android 12 with old kernels
- [Zygisk] Fix Zygisk’s self code unloading implementation
- [DenyList] Fix DenyList on shared UID apps
- [BusyBox] Add workaround for devices running old kernels
Download Magisk Manager 25 For Android 2022
|File Name||Magisk Manager|
|App Size||10.6 MB|
|New Update||March 10, 2022|
Tons of bugs are fixed in this update and several new features have also been added. You can download Magisk Manager 25 here.
How to Install New Magisk 25.0?
Before installing Magisk new update, you have required to install any custom recovery to unlock your phone bootloader. After unlocking the bootloader you can simply install the above files on your device.