The latest Magisk Manager 25.2 has been released by John Wu. Magisk is an open-source project for Rooting Android devices. With the help of the Magisk App, you will get lots of new Magisk modules.
What is Magisk?
Magisk is a systemless rooting system. Magisk is a popular open-source project that helps to Root any android device, overclocking, tweaking and many custom modules that help to extend Android performance and functions.
By this, you can change the system of your phone without any change in the basic code of the system. The system was developed by Magisk Topjohnwu in 2016 and has been pushing its horizons every year since then.
Magisk root can be a boon when it comes to running financial apps on a rooted phone. Along with Magisk apk, you can also install YouTube Vanced Manager which helps to run YouTube without ads or offers features like YouTube Premium.
What is Magisk Apk?
If any app on your mobile phone wants to force permission and you don’t want to allow it then this Magisk app will help you in this task. Magisk allows you to download apps and games to your Android device and add your own or custom repositories.
Important things to keep in mind
- You should know about Fastboot and ADB and know how to use it.
- Bootloader should be unlocked on your device.
- If you want to use boot.img mods, you have to flash your custom ROM.
- Install a custom kernel on your phone after installing Magisk.
- [MagiskInit] Fix a potential issue when stub cpio is used
- [MagiskInit] Fix reboot to recovery when stub cpio is used
- [MagiskInit] Fix sepolicy.rules symlink for root devices
- [General] Better data encryption detection
- [General] Move the whole logging infrastructure into Rust
Download Magisk Manager 25 For Android 2022
|File Name||Magisk Manager|
|Requires||Android 5.0 or Above|
|App Size||7.17 MB|
|Last Updated||September 16, 2022|
Tons of bugs are fixed in this update and several new features have also been added. You can Download GitHub Magisk Manager V25.2.
How to Downoad and Install Magisk Manager V25.2 Apk?
Before installing Magisk new update, you need to install any custom recovery to unlock your phone bootloader. After unlocking the bootloader you can follow the steps below.
- Turn on Unknown Sources on your device from Settings
- Then go to the download folder and click on this downloaded file
- Now, tap on the Install button
How to Uninstall Magisk Manager V25.2 Apk?
- Open the Magisk Manager app on your phone
- Tap on the Uninstall button
- Now, you may see a pop-up, click on Complete Uninstall here
- Then it will ask you permission to uninstall, for which you click on Allow
- Then the uninstall file will be automatically installed and your phone will reboot after this file is installed
- How to Install Flash Fastboot ROM on your Xiaomi Phones