Xiaomi has begun to release MIUI 13 update for Mi Note 10 / Note 10 Pro for pilot testers only in Global Regions. We expect this update soon launch for worldwide users in the near days. Read More MIUI 13.5 Released Date and Eligible device list for Global Region
According to the latest changelog, it’s updated to March 2022 security patch level and comes with A new widget ecosystem. New “Crystallization” super wallpapers were also added. Download MIUI 13 New Super Wallpaper.
- New: “Crystallization” super wallpapers
- New: A new widget ecosystem with app support
- Optimization: Improved overall stability
- Updated Android Security Patch to April 2022. Increased system security.
- New: “Crystallization” live wallpapers
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
The software update of Mi Note 10 / Note 10 Pro is V184.108.40.206.RFDMIXM and it’s based on Android 11. Check your device system updater app for new firmware download, if shows No updates then wait for more couple of days. Read More April 2022 Security Patch Update Released in this Xiaomi phones
Download Mi Note 10 / Note 10 Pro MIUI 13 Update In Global
|Version||V220.127.116.11.RFDMIXM | 11.0|
|Type||Stable Beta Recovery|
Mi Note 10 / Pro – Global Stable V18.104.22.168.RFDMIXM