Xiaomi officially announced the New MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edtion Features and its Full changelog in a recent media stream on the Launch event of MI Mix 4 and MI Pad 5. In the upcoming MIUI version, not any major features are displayed but fixed the more than 160 system header problems and 224 system application problems. It’s good for all mi fans because in the previous updates so many bugs are found which can reduce the phone performance and durability. So after this MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition, all bugs are fixed. Let’ see what happens when it arrived on our devices.
The MIUI 12.5 enhanced version supports liquid storage which can check the level of stress with high affectability and increment the proficiency of defragmentation by 60%. Its shown in MI 11 Pro laboratory simulation test.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition Features
MIUI 12.5 Liquid Storage
It’s AI-based technology that can automatically improve system storage. Use in reading and writing performance execution throughout an extensive stretch of time.
Now users can extend their phone memory up to 4GB extra by converting internal storage to virtual memory. Check this article for full information about What is RAM Extension in Xiaomi phones.
This technology can help to CPU of the smartphone, which can be self-controlled to reducing the power of the consumption to save the battery life of your phone.
MIUI 12.5 enhanced edition new control center
In the Redmi K40 device MIUIVN team introduce a new MIUI 12.5 enhanced edition control center, now users can change music as well as video volume frequency and also change the duration of the video in the control center. We don’t worry about opening youtube and another platform, just swipe down your control center and change it. For more info on how its works and how to use check the below video for more information.
MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition Full Changelog
- More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the