Xiaomi has always been a popular smartphone brand among the younger generation, thanks to its user-friendly and customizable MIUI interface. Recently, Xiaomi released MIUI 12 and MIUI 12.5 updates, which come with exciting new features, including the media player in the Control Center. This feature allows users to control media playback and volume from a single interface, making it more convenient to use. In this article, we will show you how to enable MIUI 12.5 or MIUI 12 Control Center on any Xiaomi device so that you can enjoy this cool new feature.
Enable MIUI 12 Control Center
Here’s a step-by-step guide to enabling the MIUI 12 Control Center on your Xiaomi device:
- Download the required files:
- Install both apps simultaneously on your Xiaomi device by opening the downloaded files one by one and following the onscreen instructions to install them.
- Check out your Control Center by swiping down from the top of the screen. You should see the Media Control section at the bottom of the notification panel.
- If you don’t see the Control Center, try restarting your Xiaomi device.
- Enjoy MIUI 12 Control Center by playing any music or video. You can control media playback, adjust volume, and switch between different audio output devices, all from a single interface.
Note: You install this app at your own risk. This app can cause your device to boot loop or brick.
Note that these new features are only available on the latest MIUI ROMs. If you haven’t updated your Xiaomi device yet, be sure to download and install the latest version of MIUI available for your device.
MIUI 12.5 and MIUI 12 Control Center is a useful feature for Xiaomi devices that allows you to control media playback and volume from a single interface. If your Xiaomi device is not eligible for the latest MIUI version, you can still download the MIUI 13 Control Center app on your MIUI 12 device. Just make sure that your device is running on MIUI 12 or later and follow the steps in this article to enable Control Center.