MIUI 13.5 is the upcoming system UI update for Xiaomi devices. Now it’s a good time for all users of MIUI 13.5 Mi Pilot Tester recruitment to reopen. This time few more phones are added to this list and you can also participate. Xiaomi 12X, Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12 Pro, Redmi 10C, Redmi Note 11S 5G, Redmi Note 10T 5G, and Redmi 10A are reopened for beta testers. Read More Xiaomi 12S and Mi Mix Fold 2 Launched Soon
This stable tester requirement is open for MIUI 13 as well as upcoming MIUI 13.5 updates. However, if you already applied before this mi pilot program then no need to register again. For new users, you need to have a Mi Account ID, Email ID, and some knowledge of flash’s new ROM.
MIUI 13.5 MI PILOT TESTER REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- You should know some knowledge of flashing ROM.
- Developers should be informed about published updates.
- You must have and use one of the devices specified in the Mi Pilot application.
- You must log in to your device with the Mi Account you applied for.
If you meet all these requirements, then click here and complete all the below steps.
ANSWERS TO MI PILOT TESTER RECRUITMENT
Step 2. Now next question is about Mi ID. You should know your Mi account id and then click on Yes to continue.
Step 3. Select 18 years Old and above to complete other steps.
Step 4. Agree with all the requirements of the Mi Pilot Tester.
Step 5. Go to Settings –> Mi Account –> Personal Information and note down your Mi Account ID. Now fill the Mi ID in Question 5.
Step 6. Here is all the POCO Phone show. Chose your device associated with Mi Id.
Step 7. Finally, select your region based on your previous MIUI updates.
- “MI” stands for Global Region-12.XXX(***MI**).
- “EU” stands for European Region-12.XXX(***EU**).
- “RU” stands for Russian Region-12.XXX(***RU**).
- “ID” stands for Indonesian Region-12.XXX(***ID**).
- “TW” stands for Taiwan Region-12.XXX(***TW**)
- “TR” stands for Turkey Region-12.XXX(***TR**).
- “JP” stands for Japan Region-12.XXX(***JP**).
Step 8. Tap on the Yes button and continue.
You are now a Mi Pilot. All you have to do from now on is to wait for the next updates.
That’s it for our article. We told you how to participate in the Mi Pilot test for POCO devices. Don’t forget to follow us for more news like this. Read More MIUI 13 File Manager New Update V1-210547 Released [Download Now]