Xiaomi officially released MIUI 13 updates on several devices, and also in China this new update available for beta testing. If your phone is running on MIUI 12 or MIUI 12.5 updates then follow these steps to Install the latest MIUI 13 Official font on your mobile.
The new updates come with a minimal look and massive updates. Mi Sans font is the default font of MIUI 13 updates. Currently, 2 fonts are Mi Prototype 210317 and Mi Sans which gives the new MIUI look. Mi Prototype is a bold version of the Mi Sans font.
MIUI 13 Font Download
How to Install MIUI 13 Fonts on Xiaomi Phones?
- Download “Custom Font Installer” from the Google Playstore.
- Open the app and click on the Theme icon in the top right corner.
- Select the MIUI 13 fonts mtz files from the download folders.
- Click on Install Button and wait for the complete installing process.
- Tap on Apply button and reboot your device manually for using full features.
- Open Theme Store on your Xiaomi Phone
- Search “Roboto V13” or “Mi Sans” for the latest MIUI 13 Fonts.
- Tap on the font name and click on the Install button.
- Apply it.
So by doing the above steps, you can use MIUI 13 fonts on your device.