OnePlus has stopped giving OnePlus communication apps with the OnePlus 8T, OnePlus Nord, and OnePlus 9 Series. Google has instead included its own set of apps for dialer, contacts, and messaging. The current OnePlus phones come with OnePlus apps for messages, calls, and contacts.
It appears that users of the OnePlus 8T, OnePlus Nord, and OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, and OnePlus 9R were not fans of this new feature. Users have attempted unsuccessfully to sideload OnePlus stock apps since the device’s launch.
You can also use the OnePlus stock apps for dialer, messaging, and contact management if you don’t like Google’s apps.
- OnePlus Messages App – Click here
- OnePlus Phone Dialer App – Click here
- OnePlus Contacts App – Click here
How to use OnePlus Stock Dailer, Messaging, Contact app
- Download all files from above link.
- Install the APK files like normal third-party apps. It may ask you for permission to download apps from unknown sources
- Open the apps and grant required permissions
- After installing successfully, you’ll have to set them as default apps.
- You have to disable the Google Dialer app on your phone.
For this, Tap and hold the Google Dialer app and click on App Info. then tap on Disable. keep one thing in mind that the OnePlus Contacts app needs the OnePlus Phone app installed alongside it to work properly.