Every time Xiaomi opens Mi Pilot Tester Recruitment for upcoming updates. Currently, third-time POCO MIUI 13 Tester Program was open for selected devices. If you are looking for the latest build and latest beta updates then this post will be very helpful to you. Because MIUI 13 Mi Pilot Tester program started for POCO Phones. Here are all the steps we described for your to follow step by step and participate in the Mi Pilot Tester program.
POCO devices that will receive Mi Pilot update:
- POCO M4 5G[IN].
- POCO C40/C40+[ID].
- POCO X4 PRO 5G[Global, EEA, TR, ID, RU].
- POCO M4 PRO[Global, EEA, IN, RU, TW, TR, ID].
- POCO M4 Pro 5G[Global, EEA].
- POCO X3 GT[TR, Global, ID].
- POCO X3 PRO[TW, TR, IN, EEA, RU, ID].
- POCO F3[TW, TR, RU, ID, EEA].
- POCO M3[TW, TR, Global, RU, ID, EEA, IN].
- POCO X3/X3 NFC[TR, EEA, ID, RU].
- POCO F2 Pro[TR, Global, RU, ID, EEA].
- POCO F3 GT[IN].
- POCO M3 Pro 5G[IN, ID, RU].
- POCO C3[IN].
- POCO M2[IN].
Requirements to become Mi Pilot:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- You should know some knowledge of flashing ROM.
- Developers should be informed about published updates.
- You must have and use one of the devices specified in the Mi Pilot application.
- You must log in to your device with the Mi Account you applied for.
If you meet all these requirements, then click here and complete all the below steps.
If your phone is not listed, it may have been updated or it may not support the latest update from Xiaomi. Click here for more information.
Answers of Mi Pilot Tester Recruitment
Step 2. Now next question is Mi ID. You should know your Mi account id and then click on Yes to continue.
Step 3. Select 18 years Old and above to complete other steps.
Step 4. Agree all the requirements of Mi Pilot Tester.
Step 5. Go to Settings –> Mi Account –> Personal Information and note down your Mi Account ID. Now fill the Mi ID in Question 5.
Step 6. Here is all the POCO Phone show. Chose your device associated with Mi Id.
Step 7. Finally, select your region based on your previous MIUI updates.
- “MI” stands for Global Region-12.XXX(***MI**).
- “EU” stands for European Region-12.XXX(***EU**).
- “RU” stands for Russian Region-12.XXX(***RU**).
- “ID” stands for Indonesian Region-12.XXX(***ID**).
- “TW” stands for Taiwan Region-12.XXX(***TW**)
- “TR” stands for Turkey Region-12.XXX(***TR**).
- “JP” stands for Japan Region-12.XXX(***JP**).
Step 8. Tap on the Yes button and continue.
You are now a Mi Pilot. All you have to do from now on is to wait for the next updates.
That’s it for our article. We told you how to participate in the Mi Pilot test for POCO devices. Don’t forget to follow us for more news like this.