POCO Testers new requirement for POCO X3 GT and POCO F3 GT. Also, you can apply for a few more devices listed below. If you have selected in past requirements then do not need to apply again to this forum. Before participating in POCO Testers please read all information carefully.
Stable POCO Tester Requirements:
- The phone should be logged in with the same ID which has filled in the recruitment form.
- If you have found any issue please coprate with mi team and also feedback all the bugs.
- This version is beta so maybe some time while booting your device stuck on one screen.
- Applicant’s age should be 18+ years.
Stable POCO Tester Devices:
- POCO X3 GT[Global, ID]
- POCO F3 GT[IN].
- POCO M3 Pro 5G[IN, RU, ID].
- POCO F3[Global, RU, ID, EEA].
- POCO X3 PRO[Global, IN, EEA, RU, ID].
- POCO X3/NFC[RU, IN, EEA, ID].
- POCO F2 PRO[Global, RU, ID, EEA].
- POCO M3[Global, RU, ID, EEA, IN].
- POCO M2 PRO[IN].
- POCO M2[IN].
- POCO C3[IN].
Must Read Before Applying:
- This is the POCO Stable ROM testers recruitment, so if you have device on the above list than apply.
- OTA Update relased on official Telegram Channel only.
- Fill in all the required details correctly, and carefully especially Mi Account and Version Type.
- Click Here To: Apply Here
- Please Backup your data before updating.
- All the applications will be reviewed and then permission will be granted.
Selection List is here: check now
How To Check MIUI ROM Version:
- Please go to “Settings -> About phone” to check the version.
- “MI” means Global Version (***MI**)
- “IN” means Indian Version (***IN**)
- “EU” means Europe Version (***EU**)
- “RU” means Russian Version (***RU**)
- “ID” means Indonesian Version (***ID**)