Xiaomi sub brand POCO has launched POCO X2 phone in market at 2020. This phone has come with budget range and it’s performance was very fabulous. Finally in 30th November 2021 most awaited Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 enhanced edition released. The build number is V184.108.40.206.RGHINXM.
Size of OTA update is around 760MB and for Recovery ROM size is around 2.3GB. If you have selected for Mi pilot tester than Definity download this update from below link and install via choose update packages.
How to Download POCO X2 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Enhanced Edition Update?
OTA Update Download Process
- Check your system updater for OTA updates, if new update is detected than download 760MB files and it’s automatically install in your device.
- Wait for deception and click on Reboot button.
- Plugin your phone with charger and don’t try to turn off while reboot.
- After successfully verify your device is ready to use.
|Device Name & Code||POCO X2 (Redmi K30 4G) / (Phoenix)|
|Enhanced Edition Version||V18.104.22.168|
|Download Files||POCO X2 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Files|
|Released Date||30th November 2021|
Recovery ROM Update Download Process
- Download OTA or Recovery files from above link.
- Open your phone settings and click on about phone and again tap on system update.
- After that 5 times click on MIUI logo while appears additional features in settings.
- Click on Choose update package option from top right corner.
- And select your file from where you can store.
- Waiting for decryption process and Click on Reboot.
- Finally your device is ready after 10-15 minute of all process.