The news of a child’s death comes from playing PUBG (Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds) for play this game for six hours continuous. A 16-year-old boy in Madhya Pradesh died from after playing a PUBG. The 16-year-old boy is being named as Furkan Qureshi, and it was supposed to be of Neemuch in Madhya Pradesh.
According to the boy’s father, “Furkan Qureshi started playing PUBG after eating the launch and kept playing this game for 6 hours. During the game, he was getting very excited and screaming on the other players. Furkan’s sister, Fija Qureshi, who was sitting with her and His brother, was playing PUBG with some of his friends and he started to scream suddenly – ‘carry out the blast. Carry out the blast, after that he threw his earphones and started crying – I will not play with you guys. I lost the game because of you.
For your information, tell him that he was taken to the hospital immediately after his fall, where he was declared dead. Doctor Ashok Jain, who had checked Furkan and declare the dead. We tried to run her heart again with electric shock and injection, but this did not happen.
Due to the excitement of the game, it would have been a cardiac arrest. I appeal to children to stay away from such games. Furkan ‘s brother Mohammed Hashim said that he had also been addicted to this game and he used to play PUBG for 18 hours, but he deleted this game from the death of his brother.