Realme Ui 2.0 Update
Hello Realme fans, Realme Ui 2.0 update arrives for android 11. For now, it is only available for Realme 7 pro device till now. However, for other devices, it will take time to launch. All members are super excited to get all new features of realme UI 2.0 on their respective devices.
Real me announce take new initiative for realme community that is realme UI 2.0 Alpha Squad. They give limited chances to members to try new UI 2.0 on their respective devices. This squad will be the first set of users who will get realme UI 2.0 users on their devices.
Realme Ui 2.0 Update Preview
How to update Realme Ui 2.0
- Go to Software update from settings or click on notification as shown above image.
- Right side click on setting you will get trial version option.
- There is form regarding to trial version. Fill that form. There are limited seats available for trial.
- After fill up the form you will receive update.
- Download that update of 3.57 GB and apply it.
- Complete UI of device will change.
Limited seats are available for trial version so hurry up!!!
|Program Name||Realme 7 Pro Alpha Squad|
|Program Duration||2 month|
|Number of seats||50|
For more info please visit link
Realme UI 2.0 New Features
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- High Efficiency
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Improved Performance
- Added “Optimized night charging”: An Al algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on. ·
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”. You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
- Security and Privacy
- Added System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- Added the Buffed Match Stats feature which generates game statistics for your matches (only certain games are supported)
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
As seats are limited get your seat as soon as possible. Go to Software update now.