Redmi 9 Prime MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition Released in Global Region, and come with MIUI 184.108.40.206 build version. So many new enhanced edition features are including with this updates.
Finally Redmi 9 Prime MIUI 12.5 Update V220.127.116.11 was released for India users. Download India Stable V18.104.22.168 RJCINXM in Redmi 9 Prime. Check below for the full changelog and about this update. This update was delivered on 17th August 2021.
Redmi 9 Prime MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition Download
|Android security patch level||October 2021|
|Released Date||22nd October 2021|
|Download Recovery Link||Recovery|
Redmi 9 Prime MIUI 12.5 Update Changelog
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2021. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.
Redmi 9 Prime MIUI 12.5 Update Download Link
- Device Name: Redmi 9 Prime
- Version: V22.214.171.124 RJCINXM
- Version Type: Stable
- Region: India
- Android version: 11
- Android security patch level: August 2021
- Released Date: 17th August 2021
- Download Link: Recovery
[20th August Update]
Now Once again Xiaomi released MIUI 12.5 stable update in Redmi 9 Prime Indian users. This update was publicly released so check your phone to get the latest MIUI update. Check all the below steps to download the new updates as soon as possible.
How to Download MIUI 12.5 Update in Xiaomi Phones
- Open your Settings apk
- Click on About Phone option
- Now again tap on MIUI Version
- Click on Top Right corner settings icon
- Select Update Settings options
- Now, enable Install Automatically and Recive Updates Early both option
- Go back and click on Check for Updates.
- If update was not show in your phones than wait for 24 Hours after that OTA update recived in your smartphones.
[17th August Update]
On the 17th of August Xiaomi delivered MIUI 12.5 most recent update in Redmi 9 Prime device, for limited users. Also, all users are waiting for this update