Redmi Note 10 5G / POCO M3 Pro 5G second MIUI 13 Stable update was launched exclusively for Global users. While other regions might have to wait for the release in upcoming weeks. According to the user’s report in the last update, the display was messed up and the new update is believed to address that.
According to the latest weekly MIUI Bugs Reports the Redmi Note 10 5G / POCO M3 Pro 5G after MIUI 13 first update, messed up and left the display unusable, and hence, it wouldn’t power on. The developer confirmed that it was fixed in the latest firmware MIUI 22.214.171.124 SKSMIXM, which is currently rolling out.
Currently, this patch was rolling out for selected or limited users only due to display issues. When no issue is found in a major device, after that it will be rolled out widely.
Moreover, the update size was only 5MB and comes with April 2022 security patch updates. It will improve device performance and security. We highly recommend when this patch has come to your device please upgrade it.
Download Redmi Note 10 5G or POCO M3 Pro 5G MIUI 13 Update
- Version: MIUI 126.96.36.199 SKSMIXM
- Codename: camellian
- Type: Stable beta
- Region: Global
- Android version: 12
- Android security patch level: April 2022
- Released Date: 09th May 2022
- Download Link: Recovery
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to April 2022. Increased system security.
- More features and improvements
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now