Redmi Note 10 and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max users are waiting for a long time to get the latest MIUI 13 update for their devices, but finally MIUI 13 rollout in India for both Note 10 and 10 Pro Max devices. This new firmware is currently available for the Indian beta tester and in the upcoming days, it’s started for public users. Read More Redmi Note 10 series are eligible for MIUI 13.5 or not? Check here
Talking about firmware version V22.214.171.124.SKFINXM is the latest Android 12-based MIUI 13 with around 3.0 GB Size for Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, and V126.96.36.199.SKGINXM with 2.3GB for Redmi Note 10. Check the below post for the full changelog and download process.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max – India Stable V188.8.131.52.SKFINXM
- March 2022 Latest Security Patch level upgraded.
MIUI 13 Changelog for Redmi Note 10
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to February 2022. Increased system security.
- [More features and improvements]
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
Redmi Note 10 Pro MIUI 13 Download
- Version: V184.108.40.206.SKGINXM
- Codename: mojito
- Type: Stable Beta
- Region: India
- Android version: 12
- Android security patch level: March 2022
- Download Link: Recovery