Welcome to the Redmi Note 9T MIUI 13 update tracker. Xiaomi has started rolling out the latest version of MIUI 13 in Global Redmi Note 9T devices along with the Android 12 update. At the moment, this patch has been available for Mi Pilot Tester and a few select users only.
Redmi Note 9T MIUI 13 Update
A few days ago, this new patch arrived in China region and now on June 27, it is available to the world. Global Redmi Note 9T gets firmware version V220.127.116.11 SJEMIXM and weighs around 3.0 GB. According to the changelog, the May 2022 security patch was upgraded with the stable Android 12 release. Read More How to add Google Maps Nearby Traffic widget on the home screen
Changelog of V18.104.22.168 SJEMIXM
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to May 2022. Increased system security.
- [More features and improvements]
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now.
Also, a new Control Center, a new user interface, and the latest features have been introduced in this update. Some TechRushi.com users are sending in pictures of the new MIUI 13 Control Center which looks great.
Redmi Note 9T– Global Stable V22.214.171.124.SJEMIXM
How to download MIUI 13 update in Redmi Note 9T?
Check your device settings app and find out a new update. For instructions on how to install MIUI 13 on a Mi 10, follow the steps below.
- Navigate Setting > About Phone > System Update
- Click on the Check latest update button
- Now, download the latest firmware and install it.
Note: The update will be released random useres. The complet rolledout take some time in different region and devices.