Apple released a fully stable iOS 16 for all public users in the world and now time to release Stable iOS 16.1.1. In this post, we cover how to Download Stable iOS 16.1.1, what is new in this update and what is fixed!
iOS 16.1.1 the latest build number is 20B101 and the new modem firmware is 1.13.03. And the size of this Stable iOS 16.1.1 is 356.4 MB. Typically this stable version rolls out first and is soon followed by the same build as a Previous stable.
How to Download Stable iOS 16.1.1 on iPhone
- On your iPhone, Go to Settings.
- Click on General.
- By selecting Software Update, the most recent software update will be displayed automatically.
- Click on Download and Install.
- Enter your iPhone Password and Agree with Apple’s Terms and Conditions.
- Upon confirmation, follow the on-screen prompts to finish the iOS 16.1.1 installation.
Also, Apple Recently released iOS 16.2 beta 1.
Stable iOS 16.1.1 Features and Bugs Fix
Apple only said in this update that it is only fixing the bug and giving some security updates because in the previous update the main SkAdNetwork and Wi-fi Calling Bugs were not fixed. This is the main reason for introducing this update.
- Fix: Wi-Fi Connectivity issues
- Fix: Alarm Widgets on the lock Screen.
- Fix: The volume button not working during Phone Calls.
- Fix: Licenses not Added into Wallet App.
- Fix: Two libxml arbitrary code execution.
Bugs in Stable iOS 16.1.1
- Emergency SOS Via Satelite.
Stable iOS 16.1.1 Geekbench score
The Geekbench score for single-core is 1742 and the score for Multi-core is 4584. It has increased slightly in Single-core and decreased slightly in Multi-code compared to the previous version.
Stable iOS 16.1.1 Supported Devices
- iPhone 14
- iPhone 14 Plus
- iPhone 14 Pro
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone SE (3rd generation)
Should I Download Stable iOS 16.1.1
Definitely Yes. This update is a Stable Update and in this Update majority of Bugs are Fixed, so Download and Install stable updates. Taking to performance, It is slightly improved but the user may not notice it in his daily life.