The Hinterland Studio rollout new update for The Long Dark this month. The newest version was V2.00.91441 is come with bug fixes and several new changes. The Long Dark is a survival game that’s effectively split into two parts: a story mode and a sandbox mode.
What’s new in The Long Dark 2.00.91441 [Patch Note]
- [Update] Updated Unity to 2019.4.34f1
- [Rendering] Fixed an issue that caused excessive Z-Fighting (flickering) to appear on numerous objects and the environment when playing the game on Linux.
- [Rendering] Updated Linux builds to use Vulcan by default.
- [General] Optimized save data to help reduce the overall size of saving files.
- [General] Fixed an issue that could cause stuttering or freezes when Lighting a Campfire or Torch.
- [General] Fixed an issue that caused containers that the Player had already searched, to re-randomize their contents.
- [General] Fixed the issue where explosion decals from Noisemakers disappeared between game sessions.
- [Gameplay] Added measures to prevent Players from falling through objects when they wake after sleeping.
- [Map] Fixed an issue that caused the Prepper Caches to appear on the Map, even when the Player hasn’t Surveyed that area.
- [UI] Blackrock Region: Fixed an incorrect button icon for the “Go Down” prompt when using the Elevator found in the Blackrock Mine.
- [UI] Fixed an issue that caused some text on the Main Menu to render at a lower resolution than expected.
- [UI] Fixed an issue that prevented players from properly opening the Radial Menu when Steam Input was enabled.
- [UI] Fixed an issue that caused the Crafting Filter to default to the Ammunition Crafting Filter for all benches, after interacting with the Ammunition Crafting Bench.
- [UI] Fixed an issue that caused Subtitles and Closed Captions to no longer appear when the Voiceover audio level was set to 0.
- [UI] Fixed an issue that would cause fuel to automatically be added to the fire when accessing the “Add Fuel” menu with an Xbox Controller.
- [UI] Fixed an issue that caused item-related warning messages to appear underneath menus when attempting to use them.
- [UI] Fixed an issue that caused some locations to report as newly discovered when they had already been discovered.
- [UI] Fixed an issue where the Journal displayed the incorrect number of collectible Buffer Memories.
- [UI] Fixed an issue where the Blackrock Region map was missing some roads.
- [UI] Fixed an issue that would cause an empty UI box to appear if the Player pressed “Escape” when viewing the Cooking Slot menu.
- [Enviro] General art and environment polish passed on to all Regions.
- [Enviro] Fixed numerous locations where bushes and grass would clip through the environment or other objects.
- [Enviro] Fixed a number of floating objects found throughout the world.
- [Enviro] Fixed a small hole found in the interior geometry of cars.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Fixed a misaligned water trigger so that Players will no longer drown before reaching the water below the Power Plant entrance.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Fixed an issue that caused light effects to appear in the Steam Tunnels during the Aurora, even if there are no electrical items in the area.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Fixed numerous locations that provided Players with access to invalid areas of the Region.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Fixed many floating or misplaced objects.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Fixed many issues where items could fall through the world if dropped at certain locations.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Fixed many issues where players could become stuck or fall through the world.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Fixed many issues where snow wasn’t being lit correctly.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Fixed an issue that caused some door frames to disappear, allowing Players to unintentionally see through them.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Adjusted the Level of Detail settings in a number of locations to prevent geometry from unsightly popping in.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Fixed scaling issues with some of the rock facades found throughout the region.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Fixed an issue that prevented the Player from breaking down the Hand Truck found in the Prison Interior.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Fixed an issue that would cause some materials to float after breaking down an object when in the Old Substation.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Fixed a small hole found in the Steam Tunnel geo.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Replaced a static version of the Car Battery found in some vehicles with the correct (interactable) version.
- [Enviro] Blackrock Region: Fixed an issue that would cause Players to sink through the planks found in the Mines if they saved the game and then reloaded while standing on the planks.
- [Enviro] Hushed River Valley: Fixed various Birch Saplings that were placed too deeply in the snow.
Read More – Gacha Life Old Version APK download
- [Gameplay] Mountain Town: Fixed an issue that would cause the Key for Paradise Meadows Farm to de-spawn, preventing Players from being able to retrieve it.
- [Gameplay] Fixed an issue that caused pre-existing Carcasses to decay faster than intended. (Still investigating decay rates for animals killed by Players.)
- [Gameplay] Fixed an issue that caused the Ballistic Vest’s buff to remain active even after the vest was taken off.
- [Gameplay] Fixed an issue that prevented the Noisemaker from exploding if thrown at exactly the same time a struggle starts.
- [Gameplay] Fixed an issue that would cause some items found in the Blackrock Mines to create new stacks when added to inventory, instead of sticking with existing items.
- [Gameplay] Fixed an issue that caused Noisemakers to become unlit if lit before transitioning through a load screen, resulting in inconsistent fuse burn times.
- [Gameplay] Fixed an issue where players could interact with containers while holding a lit Noisemaker.
- [Crafting] Fixed an issue where Crampon Repair mistakenly required a Sewing Kit.
- [Crafting] Crafting the Noisemaker will no longer increase your Repair Skill.
- [Crafting] Fixed an issue that allowed players to craft more Bullets than their current supply of Gunpowder would allow.
** Please note that this section contains spoilers for WINTERMUTE. **
- [EP 2] Fixed an issue that could prevent the Player from being able to open the gate to the Carter Dam.
- [EP 2] Fixed missing dialogue audio when asking Methuselah about Wildlife.
- [EP 4] Fixed a bug that could cause the game to hang or enter other incorrect states if an autosave occurred while a cinematic was playing. This addresses numerous issues including NPCs becoming stuck or the game loading to a black screen.
- [EP 4] Fixed an issue that would cause players to become stuck in the Suffocating state if they saved and reloaded while suffocating.
- [EP 4] Blackrock Blues: Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to climb through the window leading to the Infirmary.
- [Custom] Fixed an issue so that Voyager and Stalker default difficulty is now correctly set to “Random.”
- [Darkwalker] Fixed an issue that prevented players from viewing the text warning “Cannot rest when Anxious/Afraid” when suffering from the Anxious/Afraid Affliction.
- [Archivist\As the Dead Sleep] Fixed an issue that would cause locations to incorrectly appear as “Surveyed” at the start of the Challenge.
- [As the Dead Sleep] Fixed an issue that would cause the Journal to appear corrupted if the challenge ended while the Journal was open.
- All Platforms: Surveyed Locations are not accurate in the Collections > Surveyed Locations section of the Player’s journal. Players will still be able to Survey locations, check which locations need to be discovered, and unlock the Faithful Cartographer Achievement.
- All Platforms: The voice Volume Slider audio option will not change the volume of voice lines.
All Switch players can download The Long Dark V 2.00.91441 now.
The Long Dark System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel 4000 series and higher with 1GB VRAM
- Storage: 7GB and higher
- Processor: Dual-core Intel i5 processor or AMD Ryzen 3 or higher