So finally, Xiaomi’s new Screen Recorder update was released for all devices, which runs on MIUI 12 and higher miui version. In this update, users enable 90 FPS Screen Recorder for their device and recording the entire screen with very high FPS.
For competitive games like PUBG, FAUG, FREE FIRE & Call Of Duty type gameplay record with high FPS with use of this new screen recording update. The new version was V.1.9.6. You can download this version from the below link.
How to Enable 90 FPS Screen Recorder
- Download the new update from the below link.
- Install in your Xiaomi, redmi & poco devices,
- After installing the new update open it.
- Now, go to settings of screen recorder, scroll down and click on Frame Rate
- Choose your preferred FPS setting
- Now Enjoyed it….
[su_button id=”download” url=”https://www.mediafire.com/file/mm2ieshyxrmhdp2/ScreenRecorder_V1.9.6_by_TechRush.apk/file” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#ff7412″ color=”#000000″ size=”4″ center=”yes” radius=”round” icon=”icon: cloud-download” icon_color=”#000000″ rel=”nofollow” title=”Download Game”]Download[/su_button]