Xiaomi has started sending out new MIUI 13 updates in Mi 10 India regions. Based on the latest information this new firmware is currently available for Mi testers only, however, in the coming days, it’s rolled out to everyone. Read More MIUI 13.5 Update India Device list released for Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO Phones
After one week original published post, Global region also strated to recived MIUI 13 in MI 10 devices. In India and Global both are runs on same changelog and same MIUI version.
According to the changelog, the update contains four optimizations, a new mind map introduce in Xiaomi Note, latest March 2022 security patch updates which increase the system’s overall performance. Check below for the full changelog and how to download MIUI 13 in Mi 10 based on the Android 12 update.
The latest build which was released in India is V220.127.116.11.SJBINXM and and Global is V18.104.22.168.SJBMIXM. Check below for the full changelog.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to March 2022. Increased system security.
- [More features and improvements]
- New: Apps can be opened as floating windows directly from the sidebar
- Optimization: Enhanced accessibility support for Phone, Clock, and Weather
- Optimization: Mind map nodes are more convenient and intuitive now
Mi 10 MIUI 13 Download Link:
How to Download Xiaomi Mi MIUI 13 Update?
Check your device settings app and find out a new update. For instructions on how to install MIUI 13 on a Mi 10, follow the steps below. Read more about MIUI 13 All the latest updates download in Xiaomi Redmi POCO
- Navigate Setting > About Phone > System Update
- Click on the Check latest update button
- Now, download the latest firmware and install it.