Are you looking for the best Xiaomi Phones with Wireless Charging in 2023? We’re excited to bring you a detailed guide on Xiaomi wireless charging smartphones, along with valuable insights on whether or not investing in one in 2023 is a wise decision.
In the current era of modern technology, wireless charging has emerged as one of the top-notch, luxury features. Xiaomi has more than 30 smartphones that support fast wireless charging, loaded with alluring features that are sure to leave you impressed.
It’s no secret that Chinese smartphone manufacturers are known for producing affordable devices that are equipped with the latest technology, new innovations, and advanced specifications. Xiaomi is no exception to this trend, offering you the best mobile devices within your budget. Stay tuned and discover the best Xiaomi phones that support wireless charging in 2023.
Xiaomi Wireless Charging Phones List
- Redmi K60
- Redmi K60 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi 11i 5G
- Xiaomi 12
- Xiaomi 12 Pro
- Xiaomi 12 Pro (Dimensity)
- Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi 12S
- Xiaomi 12S Pro 5G
- Xiaomi 12S Ultra
- Xiaomi 13
- Xiaomi 13 Pro
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3S
- Xiaomi Mi 10 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi 10S
- Xiaomi Mi 11
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 4
- Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
- Xiaomi Mi 9
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Explorer
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 4G
Advantages and disadvantages of wireless charging
- Convenience: Wireless charging eliminates the need for cables and makes it more convenient to charge your phone.
- Durability: No charging cable usage means there’s no chance to damage the charging port.
- Compatibility: Wireless charging is a universal standard, so you can use the same charger for all smartphones that support it.
- Limited charging range: You can’t use your phone while it’s charging due to the limited charging range.
- Interference: Wireless charging can be affected by interference from other electronic components.
- Slower charging speed and less battery life: Wireless charging is generally slower than wired charging and can lead to less battery life over time.
- Limited budget phone support: Not all budget phones support wireless charging.
- Heat generation: Wireless charging can generate more heat, potentially damaging your phone’s battery over time.
My personal Recommendation
Below are my top 5 personal recommendations for the best Xiaomi phones with wireless charging support to buy in 2023.
Xiaomi 13 Pro
In December 2022, the new flagship phone Xiaomi 13 Pro was launched with 50W fast wireless charging technology. The processor of this Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 smartphone is based on 4nm technology. There is a triple camera setup of 50.3MP (Wide) + 50MP (Telephoto) + 50MP (Ultrawide) powered by a Leica engineering camera.
The phone is very new in the market, and we advise you to buy this phone in 2023 because of its high-quality performance and good battery life with support for wireless charging up to 50W and 10W reverse wireless.
Xiaomi 12S Ultra
Xiaomi 12S Ultra was launched with a 1-inch camera sensor. It is popular with its premium features and high camera quality. The Xiaomi 12S Ultra is powered by a Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 chipset and a 1-inch Sony IMX989 sensor with a 50.3 MP camera.
This device is the first Android phone capable of recording Dolby Vision HDR video. The 6.73-inch front-facing E5 AMOLED display supports a resolution of 1440 pixels with a smooth refresh rate of 120 Hz. The 4860mAh battery supports 67W wired charging and 50W wireless charging and also supports 10W reverse wireless charging.
Xiaomi 12 Pro
Xiaomi 12 Pro was launched in the market in December 2021. It has a 6.73-inch QHD display, Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, and a 4,600mAh battery with 50W wireless charging. To get the latest and fastest MIUI 14 update, I recommend buying this phone in 2023.
My last words about Xiaomi wireless charging is that you can go for any phone that launches in 2022 or later. All of these phones are future-proof and support fast wireless charging in addition to many other premium features.