Instagram is currently the most popular and growing social media platform. Which provides a platform for people to connect, and share their life experiences with other. One of the most popular features of Instagram is Instagram Stories. Instagram Stories allows users to post pictures and short videos. In this blog post, I will discuss how to turn off sound on Instagram stories.
These stories Instagram shares with your followers. Users can add music, animations, or other sound effects to these stories to make them more engaging. Recently some users notice the “Can’t Turn off sound on Instagram Stories” bug.
Complained On Twitter
The first user writes, “Now Instagram plays a sound by default on all stories when I close it. Like they’re really trying to stop me from using this app.”
Another user wrote, “I’m deleting Instagram Stories with sound playing automatically even though I don’t have my voice on.”
“Due to a bug, some iOS users are experiencing an issue where sound is automatically on when viewing Stories — we’re working to fix the issue as soon as possible.”– A Meta spokesperson
A similar problem has also been reported with reels on the home screen feed. It’s natural for Instagram to have glitches from time to time since it’s such a successful social media platform with over a billion users worldwide. A few hours after discovering the flaw, Meta, the parent company of Instagram, fixed it.
Also Read – How to Turn on Quiet Mode on Instagram
Do Instagram Stories have the option to turn off the sound?
Although most users can easily mute Instagram Stories, there are some who find it extremely challenging. In such cases, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the app or log out and log back in.
Benefits of Turn off Sound on Instagram Stories
Here are some of the benefits of turning off the audio in Instagram stories:
- To watch Instagram stories in public without disturbing others.
- To prevent music or sound effects from playing when you don’t want them to.
- To create silent Instagram stories with a specific purpose or effect.
- To save data usage and battery life on your device.
- To avoid copyright infringement or violations by removing music from Instagram stories.
How to turn off sound on Instagram stories
- Go to the “Reels” tab on your Instagram app.
- Select any Instagram reel you want to watch.
- Once the reel starts playing, look for the “Silent” option in the bottom right corner of the reel.
- Click on the “Silent” option to turn off the sound on the Instagram Reel.
In conclusion, Instagram stories are a great way to share your life experiences and connect with others. However, sometimes you may want to turn off the sound in your Instagram Stories. By following these simple steps, you can easily turn off the sound on Instagram stories and turn it back on whenever you want. I hope this blog post was helpful in showing you how to turn off sound on Instagram stories.