Xiaomi released the MIUI 12.5 version in China which has added a new feature which is Xiaomi Haptic Feedback. These features help to sense your activity while scrolling, pressing the screen, selecting, and performing some other activities.
Haptic feedback will provide realistic feedback for your touch inputs, including all gestures. It also works when you type something on the keyboard. This feature will offer two different types of haptic feedback – Realistic Touch and Critical Feedback, which will vary based on the action you’re performing on your device.
What is haptic feedback?
Haptick feedback is one type of vibration, which is felt when you touch your phone screen, type something on the keyboard, or unlock your device. This feature improves your overall performance while using a smartphone and it feels premium.
Types of Haptic Feedback
- Realistic Touch (Realistic tactile sensation makes your interaction with the screen more clearly articulated)
- Critical Feedback
- Crisp (High Frequencies add clarity to the details of every action)
- Base (Low Frequencies gently accentuate visual transition and make gestures feel more natural)
- Pop (Prompts and dropdown menus appear with an elastic pop that brings more focus to these objects)
How to turn on Xiaomi Haptic Feedback in MIUI?
- First, you have to download Activity Launcher from Play Store and the latest APK update of Xiaomi Settings to enable these exciting features
- After downloading, install the APK on your phone
- Now, open the activity launcher on your device, and search “Haptic” in the top search bar
- Finally, the Realistic touch and Haptic feedback options are enabled
- Download: Mi Settings APK Version 11
- Download: Activity Launcher
I hope you have enabled this new vibration mode on your phone, but with the latest MIUI 14 updates, this feature is enabled by default. For any query, drop your thoughts in the comment box below.