Every smartphone user is excited to try out new hidden features in his phone. In this post, I will guide you about enabling Bubble Notification in Xiaomi phones without root. Xiaomi’s new system allows you to interact with incoming messages as if you were in the app – all without having to leave your existing app. In Android 11, this feature is finally activated. Read More How to Enable MIUI 13 Widgets in Xiaomi Phones?
What’s Bubble Notification in Xiaomi phones?
This bubble notification is useful for Xiaomi’s platform and other big-screen phones. Bubble notification shows your conversation or any important message while the floating window is open. Check out the video below to get an accurate idea of how it works. It is very easy to use and in your daily life, it plays a very important role.
Also, Read – 5 Best Xiaomi 5G phones in India under ₹20000
How to Enable Bubble Notification
Following these steps to enable these hidden features in MIUI 12 and MIUI 13 supported Xiaomi, Redmi, and POCO phones.
- First, you need to Download Xiaomi Mi Security V6.3.1-2206126.96.36.199.
- After that open the Mi File Manager app on your device, and find the location of the recent download files.
- Find and install the Mi Security app.
- After successful installation, open Google Play Store and download Activity Launcher.
- Open the app and search “Bubble“, you can find one option in the security app
- Click com.miui.bubbles.settings.BubbleAppManagerActivity to enter the hidden Bubble Notification features
- Now enable the Bubble Notification toggle to use this feature.
Note: This feature is currently working on supported Xiaomi Mi Pad and MIUI 13 devices. If your phone is running MIUI 12.5, only limited options will work.
Check out the video guide below to understand the proper tutorials and features.
I hope you have enabled Bubble Notification on your phone and used it. For any query or issue, you are fill free to comment below and also For More Xiaomi Update and News Follow On Google News, YouTube, & Telegram