Xiaomi is rolling out the recently launched MIUI 14 update to some devices. And offers MIUI 13 update for its old phones which comes with the latest features and a smooth experience. But some users have faced a new problem in this update. One of them is that the user cannot change the wallpaper on the lock screen. In this article, we will guide you on how to change the lock screen wallpaper and Fix Lock Screen Wallpaper without rooting your phone.
Xiaomi phones have a feature that allows users to set a custom lock screen wallpaper. However, some users have reported issues with this feature where the wallpaper doesn’t change or reverts to default. If you are facing this issue, you can follow some steps below to fix it.
How to Fix Lock Screen Wallpaper on Xiaomi Phone
Follow these steps to apply your favorite lock screen wallpaper to any MIUI theme,
- First, download and install Solid Explorer File Manager on your Xiaomi device
- Open the app and grant all necessary permissions to run it
- First, go to the app and click on the three dots in the top right corner
- Tap on Folder Options
- Now, click on Show hidden files option to see all hidden files
- Open the File Manager app on your Android device
- Navigate to the “Data” folder
- Inside the “Data” folder, you will find a folder named “com.android.thememanager”
- Click on “com.android.thememanager” folder
- Inside this folder, you will find a “Files” folder, Tap on “Files” folder to access the files and folders inside
- Navigate to the “MIUI” folder
- Inside the folder, you click on “Themes”.
- Inside this folder, you will find the “.data” folder, tap on that
- Now, click on the “Contents” folder to access the files and folders
- Then click on LockScreen
- Find the wallpaper of the theme you want to change and click Rename (Pencil)
- After finding the wallpaper copy the name of this wallpaper and remove the “.mrc” from the name of this wallpaper
- Click the wallpaper you want to set on the lock screen and select the Rename (Pencil) option
- Now set the old wallpaper name as the new wallpaper name (After copy name paste on your new wallaper)
- Now change your wallpaper with any Xiaomi theme lock screen wallpaper. (Check the image or video below for reference)
- After that reapply the lock screen to that theme. Finally, your new wallpaper will be applied to the lock screen
I hope you read this post and can Fix Lock Screen Wallpaper on your Xiaomi, Redmi, or POCO phone. This guide will come in handy to fix the lock screen wallpaper problem on your Xiaomi phone. If the problem persists, please comment in the comment section below for further assistance.